Tuesday – SundayOutdoors 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. / Indoors 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*Hours may vary due to inclement weather or other natural disasters. We are closed according to Taipei City Government’s announcement. In case of other changes, please check our official website.
Free entry for the entire outdoor area
For ticket information regarding the art exhibitions and other indoor events, please refer to the announcement made by the organizer.
Lactation rooms, drinking fountains, Prayer Room, Family restroom, and accessible restrooms are available around Bopiliao Historic Block.
Please fill out the request form in the security office when lactation room is needed. Our security guard will help you get to the room once the form is filled out.
Please call our administration team if you have further questions(02)2302-3199#26 or #27。
- Bopiliao Historic Block is a tobacco free space.
- No pets are allowed except for guide dogs.
- To ensure tourists’safety, and to protect the historical buildings, motorcycles, bicycles, and skateboards are not allowed in Bopiliao Historic Block.
- Lighting equipment or clothes rack for photography that may block other visitors’ way are not allowed. If you need to set up bigger equipment, please refer to our Location Rental Policy, and book at least one exhibition room so our administration team may assist more efficiently.
- To film or shoot commercials, please submit an application form to Taipei Film Commission.